The center, unity, and boundary of the evangelical faith is the evangel (=gospel). Christian doctrine begins with the gospel, and approaches other great themes of faith through the lens of the gospel.
- Purpose of theology
- God and Trinity
Main text for the course:
- Evangelical Theology -
- A Biblical And Systematic Introduction -
- Michael F. Bird 2013.
- Selection of other contemporary systematic theologies
- PS-5003 Orientation to Theological Studies
- BI-6003 Old Testament Theology
- BI-6103 New Testament Theology
- BI-7003 Paul's Theology
3 credit course