We learn and share stories, ideas and resources in this area.
This course is open to all registered users, and the purpose is to enable us to
- communicate with each other in safe environment,
- learn to use this online learning platform,
- share our common faith and encourage each other,
- develop our vision for ministry and mission, and
- get to know our brothers and sisters who the Lord has brought together.
You don't need an enrolment key--just step in and join the community!
This course orients new students for the online study system in WWES.
Contents of the course:
- My goals and expectations
- My vision and calling
- How online studies may contribute my goals?
- Studying in WWES - "do's and don'ts"
- Reflection on Biblical Interpretation
Texts for the course:
- Craig S. Keener. Biblical Interpretation
2 credit course
Use this course area for submitting your internship (MI-1010, 2010, and 4010) reports.
- MI-5002 Church Leadership for MI-2010
- MI-4002 Teaching and Preaching for MI-4010
10 credits per internship period