Christian apologetics presents reasoned bases for the Christian faith, defending the faith against objections. Christian ethics is a branch of Christian theology that studies right and wrong behavior from a Christian perspective.
Main texts for the course:
- Christian Apologetics, 2nd Ed - Norman L. Geisler, Baker Academic 2013
- Christian Ethics, 2nd Ed - Norman L. Geisler, Baker Academic 2010
- ST-5103 Systematic Theology I
- ST-5203 Systematic Theology II
- ST-5303 Systematic Theology III
3 credit course